- Creation of outstanding Land Art pieces and development of a Land Art destination where the festival takes place.Curated artists of high international recognition and quality
- North Jutland´s artists invite guests in order to develop new partnerships and dialogue.
- A short intensive festival period that interplays with long term projects in the region.
- The participatory aspect is very strong: the aim is to open up the art works for involvement in the process, generating dialogue and understanding between artists, the public and the society.
- “Opportunity Pitch” is a central concept for the festival. The openness to the artistic experiment is developing the artists´ ideas and possibilities.
- Art workshops for all age groups and a special focus on children and young people.
- Strong communication with the festival audience: hosts welcome the festival visitors with offers for guided tours, information and talks about the art projects.
- Involving regional resources such as raw materials, “know-how”, products, services and research.